- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Middle Atlantic States Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
The seat of action, between the British and American forces; or, An authentic plan of the western part of Long Island, with the engagement of the 27th August 1776 between the King's ...
Scale ca. 1:215,000. Hand colored. Has watermarks. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1146 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel - Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776