- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Middle Atlantic States Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639