- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- General map of Cairo.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Republic of Liberia
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove Location: Boston Harbor Remove
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Title from William Faden's Catalogue of a curious and valuable collection of original maps and plans. 1862. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading and hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 943 AACR2: 100; 650/1; ...
- Contributor: Hills, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1770