- London &c. actually surveyed
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove Subject: Boston Bay (Mass.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Title from William Faden's Catalogue of a curious and valuable collection of original maps and plans. 1862. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading and hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 943 AACR2: 100; 650/1; ...
- Contributor: Hills, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1770