- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Grand Canyon
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Mexico Remove
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1500