- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove
Scale ca. 1:220,000. Manuscript, pen and ink. Copied from Joshua Fishers' "To the merchants & insurers of the city of Philadelphia, this chart of Delaware Bay and river." Depths shown in fathoms. Oriented with north to the right. Shows shipping channels. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1353 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756