- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove
Scale ca. 1:220,000. Manuscript, pen and ink. Copied from Joshua Fishers' "To the merchants & insurers of the city of Philadelphia, this chart of Delaware Bay and river." Depths shown in fathoms. Oriented with north to the right. Shows shipping channels. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1353 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Fisher, Joshua
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756