- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- The city of New York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1500