- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1500