- Grand Canyon
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639