- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Ivory Coast.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780