- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780