- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- London &c. actually surveyed
- New Zealand.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results: 1-1 of 1
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670