- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- China-India border.
- Ivory Coast.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Brasier, William Remove Subject: Fort Ticonderoga Remove
Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
Scale ca. 1:15,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to military positions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Brasier, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1759