- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Brasier, William Remove Subject: Fort Ticonderoga (N.Y.) Remove
Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
Scale ca. 1:15,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to military positions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Brasier, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1759