- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Ivory Coast.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Brasier, William Remove Subject: Fort Ticonderoga (N.Y.) Remove
Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
Scale ca. 1:15,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to military positions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Brasier, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1759