- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Brasier, William Remove Subject: French and Indian War Remove
Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
Scale ca. 1:15,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to military positions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Brasier, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1759