- The city of New York.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- China-India border.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Quebec Remove
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777