- Republic of Liberia
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Ivory Coast.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- General map of Cairo.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The city of New York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Subject: Boundaries Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777