- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Grand Canyon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Republic of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Location: Keeseville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858