- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Location: Keeseville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858