- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Hinrichs, Oscar Remove
From Hinrichs' Guide to the Central Park, 1875. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Hinrichs, Oscar
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1875