- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Grand Canyon
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- China-India border.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Location: Fort Jay Remove
Scale 1:144; 12 ft. to an in. Title from verso. Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows "Section thro' A, B." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1141 Available also through the Library of ...
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1766