- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639