- A capital do Brasil.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: United States Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780