- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Liberia
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The city of New York.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- China-India border.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Ivory Coast.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Castilian Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780