- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- China-India border.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Chicago, central business section.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Liberia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780