- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780