- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hudson's Bay's country
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of Liberia
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639