- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- New Zealand.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639