- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639