- Italy : Special strategic map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639