- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: French Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:80,000; 2,000 toises = 40 mm. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Shows area from Staten Island to Tarrytown, N.Y. Includes "Legende." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1211 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 650/2; 651
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781