- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639