- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Contributor: Randel, John Remove
Street planning map. Covers all of Manhattan Island (New York, N.Y.) and substantial parts of adjacent counties in New York and New Jersey. Shows existing and proposed streets; also buildings and other ...
- Contributor: Randel, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821