- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670