- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:19,000; 600 t[oises] = 93 mm. Alternate title: Nord de l'Isle de New-York. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed for military points of interest, forts, redoubts, etc. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1209 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781