- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Yellowstone National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index of buildings with householders' names. 1 map : col. ; 45 x 67 cm.
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670