- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Grand Canyon
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Liberia
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670