- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Ivory Coast.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- New Zealand.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670