- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Ivory Coast.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:19,000; 600 t[oises] = 93 mm. Alternate title: Nord de l'Isle de New-York. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed for military points of interest, forts, redoubts, etc. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1209 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781