- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York City Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670