- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- General map of Cairo.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Liberia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York City Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670