- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Republic of Liberia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York City Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670