- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Long Island (N.Y.) Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1964