- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Long Island (N.Y.) Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1964