- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: The Narrows Remove
Plan of The Narrows, shewing the channel, shoal, depth of water, and the several battery's proposed on each side to prevent an enemy's sailing up to New York.
Scale 1:6,000; 500 ft. to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Includes "Explanation." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1155 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776