- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York Region Remove Language: English Remove Location: Staten Island Remove
Scale ca. 1:108,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1099 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780