- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- China-India border.
- Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of Liberia
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: Fortification Remove
Scale ca. 1:80,000; 2,000 toises = 40 mm. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Shows area from Staten Island to Tarrytown, N.Y. Includes "Legende." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1211 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 650/2; 651
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781