- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Ivory Coast.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- China-India border.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670