- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: Staten Island (New York) Remove
Scale ca. 1:108,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1099 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780