- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Northeastern States Remove Location: Canada Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776