- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- General map of Cairo.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Northeastern States Remove Subject: Administrative and Political Divisions Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776