- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian Remove
Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Shows fortifications. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1205 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 650/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782