- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- The city of New York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Collins, John Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John - Murray, James - Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765